Last updated: January 26, 2022
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “Company”, “We”, “us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Dexcol s.r.l. Adhesives and sealants, Via G. di Vittorio 7/11 | 20017 Rho (MI).
- Cookies are small files that are stored on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on the website among its many uses.
- Country of reference: Italy
- The device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable.
- The service refers to the Website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page).
- Website refers to Dexcol, accessible from https://www.dexcol.it
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which it is the access to or use of the Service, as applicable.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Usage Data
The use of Data, collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Some features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or Your activities on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings to disable or delete local shared objects?”, available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session ” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Find out more about the cookies: the Cookies PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide the services available through the web Site, and to enable you to use some of its features. A guide to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, services You have requested cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide these services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices You make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- Contact: To contact you by e-mail, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when reasonably necessary for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or asked, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests.
- For business transfers: We may use the information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a company or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With service Providers: We may share your personal information with Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact the user.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of a merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods of time.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The application of the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as the legal basis for The processing of personal data and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before we collect and use information.
LINK AD ALTRI SITI WEB
Il nostro Servizio può contenere link ad altri siti web che non sono gestiti da Noi. Se Si fa clic su un link di terze parti, l’utente sarà indirizzato a quella parte di terzi del sito. Vi consigliamo vivamente di rivedere la Politica sulla Privacy di ogni sito che Si visita.
Possiamo aggiornare la Nostra Politica sulla Privacy di volta in volta. Vi informeremo di eventuali modifiche pubblicando la nuova Politica sulla Privacy questa pagina.
Si consiglia di rivedere questa Politica sulla Privacy periodicamente per eventuali modifiche. Modifiche alla presente informativa sulla Privacy sono efficaci quando sono pubblicate su questa pagina.
Se avete domande su questa Politica di Privacy, È possibile contattarci:
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitando questa pagina sul nostro sito web: https://www.dexcol.it/contatti
In conformità con le disposizioni della legge 34/2002, dell’11 luglio, sui servizi della società dell’informazione e del commercio elettronico, questo sito web vi informa, in questa sezione, sulla politica di raccolta e trattamento dei cookie.
Cosa sono i cookie?
I cookie sono file che possono essere scaricati su un computer attraverso siti Web. Sono strumenti che svolgono un ruolo essenziale nella fornitura di molti servizi della società dell’informazione. Tra l’altro, consentono ad un sito web di memorizzare e recuperare informazioni sulle abitudini di navigazione di un utente o del suo computer e, a seconda delle informazioni ottenute, possono essere utilizzate per riconoscere l’utente e migliorare il servizio offerto.
Tipi di cookie esistenti
We can distinguish two types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained. Your own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service is provided requested by the user. The third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Also, you speak of session cookies or permanent cookieswhen it comes to the period of time that they remain stored in the user’s browser.
Finally, there is another classification with four types of cookies depending on the aim for which the obtained data are processed:
a) technical Cookies: are those cookies that are strictly necessary for the navigation of the site, as they enable you to use features or tools such as session identification, access to parts of the site with limited access, store content for the broadcast videos or audio, and the configuration of the language, among others. Disabling these cookies prevents the correct functioning of some of the utility of the Web site.
(b) Cookies preference or customization: are cookies that allow the user to remember information so you can log in to the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate the experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user conducts a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, or the region from which you access the service, etc.,
c) Cookies, analysis, or measurement: are those that facilitate the monitoring and the analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are connected. The information collected through this type of cookies are used to measure the activity of the website and to compile navigation profiles of the users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by users of this service
In short, through web analytics, information can be obtained on the number of users accessing the site, number of page views, frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal used or the city to which is assigned the IP address. This information can help you with a better service and more appropriate to this Web site.
(d) advertising Cookies behavioral: are cookies that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it. These cookies obtain the information from the navigation of the user in order to manage the advertising spaces, and provide the user with more relevant content and quality on the basis of an analysis of its tastes and preferences.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses different cookies, both our own and those of third parties. Below are the cookies used on this website:
Strictly necessary cookies
|COOKIE KEY||DOMAIN||PATH||COOKIE TYPE||EXPIRATION||DESCRIPTION|
|www.dexcol.it||/||First-party||Session||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a generic identifier that is used to keep the variables the user’s session. It is normally a randomly generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a state-of-access for a user between pages.|
|COOKIE KEY||DOMAIN||PATH||COOKIE TYPE||EXPIRATION||DESCRIPTION|
|.dexcol.en||/||First-party||2 years||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant update of the service of analysis most commonly used by the Google. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as an identifier of the customer. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate the data of visitors, sessions and campaigns to the reports of analysis of the websites.|
|.dexcol.en||/||First-party||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and keep track of page views.|
|COOKIE KEY||DOMAIN||PATH||COOKIE TYPE||EXPIRATION||DESCRIPTION|
|.dexcol.en||/||First-party||1 minute||This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit the requests (throttle request rate).|
The user can inquire about transfers to third countries which, if any, are made by the third parties identified in this Policy of Cookies, in their corresponding policies.
In the event that the cookies being rejected, it is possible that some services and functions of our website may be disabled and will therefore not be possible to make the best use of this site.
By accessing this website, the user will see a panel of the configuration of cookies in which you will be informed of the way in which it may give or refuse consent to the installation of a certain category of cookies, or all cookies. If the user presses the button “Accept” in the Notice on the cookie, you will be deemed to expressly consent to the installation of all categories of cookies.
In addition, the user can disable cookies by adjusting the preferences of your Internet browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” will show you how to do it. The user must take into account the fact that, if you accept the cookies of third parties, you must delete it from your system offered by the third party, or from the options on your web browser: